Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Tell Her













Just Tell Her
She made me, pushed me,
I found her first and nurtured there.
Her eyes looking into mine,
drooling, dribbling, and falling.
Through nature's force,
I grew, changed faces.
Me became me at the pace of all of us,
and I swarmed to her.
I ran to her,
crashed and cried to her,
sparked by her and guided by her.
I watched as old came to her.
She cleaned and sewed,
took pain for us,
her life of giving and none taken,
the oven baked food, when the kitchen was cold.
Now, grown me,
with out her,
she magnifies me,
inside me, motivates me.
A single light still burns for her,
I shiver for her when I think like her,
she moves within me,
a power that will go on when I go.
All this, a ripple on an ocean of all the seas,
days gone by are grains in fields,
leaves beneath trees, over mountains under skies.
And now, is the only time you will never hear this:
Mom, you left just too soon.
gjh 09

No comments:

Post a Comment